Tuesday 13 July 2010

Flippin blimmin Green men......... get off


I've been told to keep me council on thisat least until it's over. All I can say that it's a good excuse to get a few pints of natch in and have a good old blather with some of the bauys. If you can find 'em. I'll be down the Reform early to get me spot on the corner of the bar before the voroners all turn up to sample our ales. I'll be off up the Chichester when the beardy weirdy count gets too high mind you they always suggest I go up the road as they don't seem able to appreciate my tales of the Pilton of old. I usually start with a captive audience but after a while they drink too much of the ale which folk these days aren't used to and they don't seem to understand what I'm saying. Mazed fools. Well,  Ian Stokey both the Charles, Street and Dart should be about so us'll have a laugh whatever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment