Thursday 20 May 2010

Celebrity Spotting Part 2


Last week I had a dose of the old farmer's lung so this morning, in order to clear out me ventricles,  I thought I'd take a walk down to Ashford Strand,  to set me night lines,  along the old Ilfracombe railway line. They call it a cycle path these days but I think dog fouling/exercise area would be a more accurate name for it. Anyway, after a bit of mudlarking I decided I wouldn't walk back as I was still feeling a bit lungy so I went up and went to catch the bus back into town. As I was crossing over outside Trelawney's Garden Centre I saw none other than celebrity interior designer dandy Lawrence LLwellyn Bowen turning into Strand Lane. He was driving some smart German coupe and it was definitely him as his signature luxuriant mane was shining in the morning sun and billowing in the breeze coming off the estuary. I'm not sure what he was after. Perhaps he was staycationing and intent on visiting the camping exhibition which they have going on at the moment or he may be in the area visiting  Kirsty Allsop and wanted to buy her a nice plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment