Sunday 9 May 2010

lectioneering

I have been busy this week lectioneering on behalf of the Liberal Party, as I still call them. I managed to get soaked to the skin delivering leaflets in Fair View and the Mill Road area and I then proceeded to sit in the cold outside Bear Street Methodist Chapel where I met all sorts of local dignatries mainly all named Brend.
Consequently, after spending all day out in the elements and staying up half the night for the results, I now have a stinking cold. The Squire gave me half a pound of laver and a bit of best back bacon which has gone some ways to aiding my ailment however I am none too amused to see that the Libs are getting in to bed with the Tories. I have voiced my opinion on this matter to Nick Harvey and I hope some Lib bolshy sense will prevail otherwise I'm handing in my party card.

No comments:

Post a Comment